Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you are thinking of buying a Shop or Chuan Spa Product or have bought one already, we have outlined answers to questions that are sometimes asked. If you are not able to find the information you require, please contact Cordis, Auckland. For The Shop Products: +64 (9) 379 5132 or email@example.com. For Chuan Spa Products: +64 (9) 300 2960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Which delivery option should I choose?
Please note that postage and packaging charges are not included in the Product prices. Any postage and packaging charges that apply are advised to you during the check-out and ordering process before you confirm your order.
The following delivery options are available to customers ordering The Shop & Chuan Spa Products in New Zealand (where available for your product). Please note that delivery targets are a guide only and neither Cordis, Auckland their carrier agents can guarantee delivery within these timescales. Delivery to and from rural and remote areas may take longer:
- By Email: An automatic email with a Gift Voucher link will be sent as soon as the transaction is completed. This can be sent to either the purchaser or the recipient. This is a system generated email and therefore may go to the email recipient's junk or spam email folder. Please also take care when entering the email address that it is correct. If an email delivery fails we will attempt to contact you to advise that the email has been returned to us 'undelivered' and will try to obtain another email address.
- Collection in person: Please contact us to arrange for the collection of your Vouchers: +64 (9) 300 2960, email@example.com.
- Deadline Courier (Chuan Spa Vouchers/Products): In addition to dispatch times, please then allow at least one 2 to 3 days for Spa Products to be delivered by Deadline Courier. A physical address must be provided.
2. What are the NZ delivery charges for postal Gift Vouchers/Products?
Please note that Vouchers/Products cannot be delivered overseas, and fees for delivery may be amended from time to time to reflect fee changes imposed by the relevant carrier:
- Email - $0.00
- Collection from hotel (Vouchers) - $0.00
- Deadline Couriers, Chuan Spa Vouchers (2 to 3 days, tracked) - $18
- Deadline Couriers, Chuan Spa Products (2 to 3 days, tracked) - $25
3. When will the postal Vouchers/Products be received?
In addition to the applicable delivery deadlines, please allow for order/dispatch times as follows:
Working days are Monday to Friday of any week excluding any public holidays. Products ordered before 1pm from Monday to Friday will be dispatched to the agent on the same (working) day. Products ordered after 1pm, will be dispatched to the agent on the following (working) day. If a Product is ordered after 1pm on a Friday, over the weekend or on a public holiday, it will be dispatched to the agent on Monday or the next working day.
Provided full payment of the order has been received, Cordis, Auckland and their carrier agents will make every reasonable endeavour to deliver the Products within the estimated timeframes.
4. What happens if I don’t receive my Postal Voucher or Product?
If after full payment of the order you have not received your product within the advised delivery dates, you can contact Chuan Spa direct. For Chuan Spa Vouchers/Products: +64 (9) 300 2960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. How do I order more than 1 Gift Voucher or Product?
Simply 'Add to Order' as many Vouchers/Products as you like by using the 'Continue browsing' button. You can also remove items from your order by using the 'Delete' button.
If you would like to purchase more than 1 of the same type of item, simply click on the 'Duplicate' button when in your basket.
For Vouchers, you can select different email addresses (but not postal addresses), recipients and personal messages for each Voucher in your order. Please follow the on-screen instructions.
6. How do I open my Gift Voucher link when the Gift Voucher link is received via email
The link should open when you left click on it, however you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser. Copy the Gift Voucher link text by left clicking on the line(s) of text (highlighting the whole line), then right click and select 'Copy'.
Open your internet browser and paste the Gift Voucher link into your address bar by right clicking and select 'Paste'. Print the gift voucher.
7. How do I cancel or return a Gift Voucher or Product purchase?
Gift Vouchers: Except as permitted by law, Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged, refunded or redeemed for cash. You may only cancel your order for a Gift Voucher if, after full payment, you do not receive your Gift Voucher or it is lost in the post. If you later receive the Gift Voucher which has been cancelled by us, you should destroy it, as it will no longer be valid once cancelled.
Products: Except as permitted by law, Cordis, Auckland’s liability is limited to replacing faulty Products or refunding the cost of the Product (at our sole discretion). Cordis, Auckland will not accept Products for return unless they have been damaged during delivery, were not received by you in full working order, or have been double-delivered or mistakenly supplied. The Products must be returned to Cordis, Auckland, correctly packaged in their original carton, within 14 days of receipt by you.
Please also be aware that every Voucher/Product is governed by its own unique terms and conditions, which you will read and agree to during the checkout process.
For more details, please read Clause 3-5 of our Website Consumer Terms and Conditions.
8. What are my Consumer rights under New Zealand law?
As a consumer, you may have rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“CGA”) and the Fair Trading Act 1986 (“FTA”). Our Consumer Terms and Conditions do not exclude, limit or modify any of your rights under the CGA and the FTA. You can find out more information about your rights at: https://www.consumer.org.nz/articles/fair-trading-act, https://www.consumer.org.nz/articles/consumer-guarantees-act.
Please be sure to read our Website Consumer Terms and Conditions.
9. How do I make a complaint or receive customer sales assistance?
If you have any questions relating to a purchase you are considering or have already made, including queries relating to payment, refunds and cancellations, please contact Cordis, Auckland using the details below:
For hotel and dining Vouchers: +64 (9) 379 5132, email@example.com. For The Shop Products: +64 (9) 379 5132, firstname.lastname@example.org. For Chuan Spa Vouchers/Products: +64 (9) 300 2960, email@example.com.
10. My Gift Voucher is about to expire and I haven't used it yet. Will I be able to extend the validity of my Gift Voucher?
It may be possible to extend the validity of your Gift Voucher; however we cannot guarantee this. Please contact Cordis, Auckland directly to check if the hotel can offer an extension.
For hotel and dining Vouchers: +64 (9) 379 5132, firstname.lastname@example.org. For Chuan Vouchers: +64 (9) 300 2960, email@example.com.
11. I'm attempting to purchase a Voucher/Product but have received a failed transaction message ('Payment has not been accepted') at the end of the transaction. What should I do next?
There could be several reasons this may be happening, including a temporary issue with the online payment gateway or insufficient funds in your account. Despite there being sufficient funds in an account, banks will occasionally decline payments if they consider it unusual buying behaviour. This can be easily rectified by contacting the bank and advising them that you are trying to make an online purchase. You can also contact us direct using the details above.
12. I've received my Gift Voucher but there is a spelling mistake or error on the personal message. Can I get it amended and re-issued?
Yes, in most cases. Please contact Cordis, Auckland direct, quoting your Gift Voucher reference number and we will make the necessary amendments and re-issue the Gift Voucher. The original Gift Voucher should then be destroyed as it will no longer be valid.
13. I have received a Gift Voucher but I don't know who it's from. Can you tell me who bought it for me?
Yes. Occasionally the person buying the Gift Voucher may ask for the Gift Vouchers to be sent to the recipient directly but forget to add who the gift is from.
Cordis, Auckland has all of the buyers details stored on its system. In circumstances where the recipient has queried who the gift was from, Cordis, Auckland will contact the buyer and advise the buyer of the recipient’s query.
14. I have received a Gift Voucher, how do I redeem it?
Please get in touch with Cordis, Auckland to book your Gift Voucher experience directly. Please use the contact details printed on your Gift Voucher(s), and please book your experience in advance, to ensure availability of your preferred dates/times.
15. I've lost my Gift Voucher, can I still make a booking/redeem my experience?
Cordis, Auckland will use reasonable endeavours to locate your Gift Voucher on our internal system and re-issue the Gift Voucher to the extent that it is valid and has not been redeemed.
16. I've received (or purchased) a monetary Gift Voucher but don't want to use it all in one transaction. Is it possible to receive smaller denomination Gift Vouchers or to be given another Gift Voucher(s) with the remaining balance?
It may be possible for SK Chase to re-process the order in smaller denominations so that you can redeem the smaller value vouchers on several occasions rather than one voucher on one occasion. Please contact SK Chase on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that, except to the extent permitted by law and stated otherwise in the Consumer Terms and Conditions, Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged, refunded or redeemed for cash. Cordis, Auckland may make payment in relation to the Gift Voucher only when it is used to make a purchase and there is sufficient unused value to make either full or part payment of that purchase.
17. Are you able to provide me with a GST (Goods and Services Tax) receipt?
SK Chase cannot supply a GST receipt.
If you require a GST receipt please contact Cordis, Auckland directly to request this on +64 (9) 379 5132 or email@example.com.